Saturday, November 2, 2013

Outdoor Miniature Fine Art Gallery in Ohio

"Grand Opening of “Gloria” When: Sunday, November 10, 2013 Time: 1-4 p.m. Where: 412 Dayton Street, Yellow Springs, a walk-by exhibit Grand Opening of Gloria: a Unique Experience with Fine Art Sunday, November 10, 2013 1 pm to 4 pm 412 Dayton Street Yellow Springs Ohio, 45387 “Gloria” is a brand new, first of its kind, walk-by art exhibit space created by artist Sandi Sharp, located at 412 Dayton Street. The project is named after Sandi’s mother who was a big supporter of Sandi’s work. Sandi says, “When I was clearing out our family home, I found all these drawings that my mom had kept of mine….as moms do….way way before I took the direction into art. I think both my parents would get a kick out of this and be thrilled I named it after my mom.” Folks can walk by and see the art 24/7. “Gloria” makes art accessible and a part of everyday life. Future artists have been selected to showcase their work in “Gloria” and there will be a special Christmas exhibit in December. Support artist Sandi Sharp and her Opening Reception of “Gloria” — a Celebration of the Fine Arts." ~ Susan Gartner


To learn more about the artist, Sandi Sharp, behind Yellow Springs newest gallery visit her link here.