Call for Artists
2014 Yellow Springs Arts Council Members Show
Whether it’s creating with a whole new medium, trying out some other artist’s bag of tricks or experimenting with a new style in your own favorite medium, YS Arts Council is daring you to stretch for this February’s Members show.
- First artwork submission is free to members! ($10 entry fee for 2nd piece.)
- Work may be NFS or priced for sale. No commission!
- This show has a 2-foot horizontal dimension limit.
- Drop off dates: Feb. 8 & 9, 1-4 pm, YSAC Community Gallery (111 Corry St.).
- At drop of, you will fill out an entry form (and pay if you need to renew your membership or enter a second piece).
Not a member of YSAC? Join at the “support” or “advantage” level and receive free members show submission among other benefits. Go to www.ysartscouncil.org/join-us or pick up a membership form at the YSAC Gallery.
“Stretch – And Now for Something New!”
Opening Reception and PARTY! February 21, 2014, 6-9 pm
This is a celebration of YOU, the Artists of Yellow Springs! Join us for food, wine, games, prizes and a Peoples Choice Award. And vote on your YSAC Board of Trustees*.
Closing Event: Arts Alive! March 8, 2014
For additional information, contact Nancy Mellon, YSAC Gallery Coordinator,
email@example.com or 937 767-1366
*YSAC Board of Trustees Nominations may be submitted by any member on or before January 24 through email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to YSAC, P.O. Box 459, Yellow Springs, OH 45387.