Wednesday, December 12, 2012

6 Year Blog Anniversary

It's been 6 years since I started this blog and I thought it would be fun to show you the very first blog entry Dec 4th, 2006.

Yellow Springs Mural
Mural in Keith's Alley by Pierre Nagely
This is one of Pierre's recent murals that The Yellow Springs News highlighted August 31, 2006 . Keith's Alley is one of those places often overlooked by visitors, which is unfortunate as it has much to offer in the way of mural art.

*********

At the time I started the blog I was an active member of the Yellow Springs Arts Council and  there was no updated website/blogs or any online promotion of the arts in YS.
Oh, my! how things have changed in 6 years.

While this blog may no longer need to fill a gap in the promotion of the arts/artists in town, I still feel it has a place in sharing with the world what we have to offer. 
Thank You to all those who subscribe to the blog, or visit. I appreciate your support.
Thank You to the Yellow Springs Arts Council and Brian Housh for keeping us all up to date on here.