Friday, September 30, 2011

Mary Kay Clark and Hawk News

I was sorry to see my friend and former villager Mary Kay Clark (former secretary of the Presbyterian Church) move back to her childhood home in Garrett, IN, this summer. The move involved a lot of changes for her including a small window of time between moving to her new home and starting her new job. Knowing Mary Kay to be a very dynamic, resourceful, creative, and energetic person, I knew she would land on her feet and establish herself quickly in her new community.

She did not disappoint.

This morning, Mary Kay sent me this link so I could see what she was up to. I’m ecstatic to see her talents and creativity being put to good use at her new job as Building Librarian at Country Meadow Elementary in Ashley, IN.

They are lucky to have you, Mary Kay! It’s great to see you thriving. We miss you!

P.S. You might see Mary Kay in the village this weekend---possibly at the Emporium tonite (for Cole Porter music)