Thursday, January 3, 2008

John Bryan Community Center Gallery

Currently at the John Bryan Community Center Gallery
(run by the Yellow Springs Arts Council) is a very nice exhibit.

Unfortunately there is no information about the show or who the artists are :(
I loved this complex piece, it is so vibrant and beautiful.

Anybody that knows me (corrine aka jafabrit) will not be the least surprised that I liked this black and white painting. This artist did a fabulous job with the tongue and the modeling of the face and hands.


If you recognize your work here, please drop me a line at ysartsguild@yahoo.com, so I can credit you.


Opportunities for Artists!!!

The Yellow Springs Arts Council coordinates gallery shows in the John Bryan Community Center located at 100 Dayton Street. Call JoAnn McKee at 767-8432, to schedule a show in the Community Gallery or email us here.