Sunday, October 23, 2011

time to say goodbye

I started this blog almost 5 years ago when I was an active member of the Yellow Springs Arts Council and I felt there needed to be a stronger and more active presence online for the Yellow Springs Arts Council and artists.  It was part of a larger mission by Nancy Mellon and myself to promote the arts council, the wonderful artists here and yellow springs.  I would be fibbing if I said it's been a breeze, it hasn't. There have been frustrations and struggles, but the commitment has payed off and I am very happy to announce that the blog will now be handed over to the Yellow Springs Arts Council under the administrative guidance and caring hands of Susan Gartner. 
It's time to say goodbye and look forward to being a reader (and an occasional poster) of the Arts Council Blog
Cheers All